Vaping



Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you).

This is just my piece of thought based on my experience for the past couple of weeks. This particular experience had led me to this sensitive yet important topic – vaping.

Before I proceed with the main topic – vape – itself, I shall tell briefly the details that encouraged me to write this. A few weeks ago, I let my heart being taken by a man who happened to be my classmate, and who happened to be liking me, too. So yes, we liked each other. But thank God, we weren’t in a relationship, though he may be treating me like his girlfriend. Believe me when I say that moving on from him hurts, but I have too. This thought of mine is helping me to move on from him as well, as I had tried to move on from him strongly but it wasn’t easy – it still isn’t. I’m struggling to forget him, but I’m slowly letting him go from my life, so Alhamdulillah.

This ex crush of mine is someone who vapes. Unfortunately, the news came to me a few weeks after knowing him. When he gave me the knowledge of him vaping in order to stop smoking, I had started to feel distant and uncomfortable.

You can most probably guess one of the reasons on why I’m moving on from my ex crush. Yes, because he vapes. I did feel sad for not being able to stop or prevent him from continuing such a thing, but at the end of the day, I don’t lose him. He loses me.

This isn’t exactly my two cents but like I said, it’s just a piece of thought that I feel like pouring out and letting the world know that I’m among those who’s against this horrible thing that encourages you to massacre yourself, slowly but surely. Never live with the assumption that vaping is a healthier alternative for smoking, because it isn’t. Do not take vape as an excuse for you to stop smoking because it is not helping you in any way at all. There are many ways to stop smoking. If you’re struggling with it, reach out to people. Everyone is here to help you.

To my dear ex crush, I loved you, but perhaps loving you was the most hurtful thing I have ever done in my life. Still, I tend to be caring towards people, so if you’re reading this, I do hope you and your friends will stop smoking and vaping altogether.

Don’t do it for anyone. Just do it for God, and for yourself. That’s how you love everyone. That’s how you love yourself – embracing yourself with the utmost love and care. Let them reborn from your heart. It’s never too late to do so.

I’m against smoking and vaping. How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts