[Book Review] Sunflowers from Sarrah by Sarrah Salihan


My rating : 4/5 stars

My review

Sunflowers from Sarrah - if you are looking for meaningful messages and poetic poems, this book is for you. 

I personally love how Sarrah has made an endeavour to give her personality the spotlight it truly deserves. Her writing, her words - the connection is genuine. There were certain messages that made me remorse - the ones that deeply touched my heart and soul. I’m highly certain that her writing is amiably honest and fantastically crafted. .

I’d also consider this as a serendipity for me to share my biggest round of applause to the illustrations in this book. I love them to the utmost satisfaction. 

I did, however, find myself disagreeing with certain aspects in this book. I may have different opinions that do not match with what the author has mentioned. Nevertheless, I shall agree to respect many types of opinions from different parties respectively.

Overall, it’s a great debut piece of art, for an author who is living her youth, for someone who endeavours to spread the possibilities of making her country greater than it already is, and for a woman who protects the rights that humans necessarily deserve.

Comments

Popular Posts